Purpose of the Bald Eagle Lake Property Owners Association
- To maintain the quality of water in the lake clean enough for swimming.
- To provide equal opportunity for all riparian property owners of Bald Eagle Lake to be represented in decisions affecting the lake.
- To promote the renewal of the fish population of the lake.
- To protect the investment people have made in their riparian property through coordination with township, county and state government activities.
- To promote water safety.
- To preserve the scenic beauty of the lake and its environment.
- To maintain the prior established water level.
- (Adopted July 11, 1981)
Who can join BELPOA?
Membership in the Bald Eagle Lake Property Owners Association is open to anyone who owns property on the lake.
BELPOA is run and staffed by volunteers who live or have property on the lake.
Who has access to the beach on Dunwoodie?
This is private property that belongs to residents of the Eagle Island Protective Association. EIPA was created for persons who own property in Eagle Island Subdivisions 1 and 2. In order to be a member of EIPA you must own property in Eagle Island Subdivisions 1 or 2. To determine if you own property in these subdivisions, you must look at the deed to your property.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
held on the Saturday before Memorial weekend.
Next Meeting: May 18, 2019